Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Yoga.

Today we are going to talk about YOGA! I think Yoga gets a bad rap because people don't really understand what it's really good for. It does NOT have to be a spiritual experience! It is NOT only for stretching. You can be at any fitness level to gain the benefits of yoga! Yoga creates lean muscles, flexibility, and if you really are aiming for it, inner peace!  

I am not a Yogi, so today I'm sending you on a field-trip to your local library! Find yourself a yoga video and try it out! There are a gazillion different types out there, so I'm sure there's one for you! I have a video that features Rodney Yee, and I love it. 

Don't have time to run to the library, but still want to try out a little yoga? Start with a Sun Salutation! They are a great way to warm up your muscles and feel a stretch throughout your body! Here are a couple of options thanks to Youtube!

So go find some inner peace today!

No comments:

Post a Comment