Friday, April 26, 2013

Warrior Training: Day 10

Soundtrack and Packing!
(WD 2012)
So I came upon a fantastic list of things you need to make sure you have an enjoyable Warrior Dash!
Check out the list here!

The Breakdown: 
1-tight clothes/shoes (think mud/water drudging and how they will hold up!)
2-work gloves for the ropes (would be nice but not necessary)
3-change of clothes (they do provide a new shirt in the swag!)
4-towel to dry off
5-flip flops for post race
6-first aid kit for the minor scrapes 
7-plastic grocery bag for dirty clothes
8-cash and i.d.
9-old sheets/towels to protect your car seats
10-good attitude!
I will add a #11
11-GREAT MUSIC!

Which leads to part II of this post! Playlist!
You know I love me a playlist!
Here's my Warrior Training Day Mix! 
(I would totally put it on a cassette if I could!)

So Warriors, good luck tomorrow if you are joining us in Albuquerque!
And as always . . .
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment