Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Run Like Me (aka like you have A.D.H.D)!

I am TRYING to learn to like running, and pretty much failing at it. My problem is, if I'm
stuck on a treadmill, I don't have the attention span to just keep going.
My solution: Running to my Spin mixes! I speed up and add sprints, I slow it down
to walking if needed, and I sing along . . . a lot!

Here's the playlist:

Here's what we are doing:
1. Warmup
2. Nice Pace that you should be able to keep for 10 minutes
3. Speed up. RUN! (6+ for me)
4. Back to a happy tempo (I am usually at a 5-5.5)
5. Speed! Run FASTER than #3 (6.5-7 for me)
6. Happy Tempo
7. Maybe add some incline or speed!
8. Happy Tempo
9. Speed up (6) and then Sprint for Chorus (7.5)! It's short!
10. Cool down/Catch your breath!

This should be about a 5k if you run at a tempo of 5 or more! 

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment