Monday, March 4, 2013

Move for the Day: 1-armed Sit-Up

I found this move on Pinterest (dang that site) and then I did the move this morning in my class.
I'm not gonna lie: I'm kind of in love with this move! Because of that, I'm sharing it today with you!

It's called the 1-armed Sit Up!
You start by lying on your back, holding a 3-5lb weight in your right hand, right knee up.
Pull up into a sit-up, keeping your arm raised high and having your left arm help guide you up.
Slowly roll back down to your back to start.
Repeat 15 or so times then switch sides.

We decided that the right side was far easier than the left! What do you think? 
This move originally came from this post on Shape.com

*Quick reminder-How's your challenge going?! I measured this morning. 
I have lost a whopping .25 inches off my upper right thigh! But I did add the same on
my lower left, so maybe I'm just really bad at measuring! Five more days!*



No comments:

Post a Comment