Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Kick Some Thass

I was recently reading the latest issue of Self Magazine and Julianne Hough talked about the body area she liked to work the most. She lovingly called it her THASS. At first I thought it was kind of funny. Then I thought it was kind of genius! Who doesn't want to make that part of their body better?! I'm not gonna lie, I'm fine with my behind and fine with my legs, but it's that area in between that's not so cute! So THAT'S exactly what we are going to work on!

Five Moves For Your Thass (you know, between your thigh and your ***)
One Legged Squats

Hamstring Roll Ins

Deadlifts
Side Lunges
Donkey Kicks

Rather have a cardio option? 
On a treadmill, elliptical, or spin bike (but go standing), get into a heavy climb.
Keep up a nice pace (think to the beat of a Michael Jackson's song "It's black, it's white . . .).
Gradually add to the climb while keeping the beat. Yeah, you should feel the burn
in your thighs and your thass!

No comments:

Post a Comment