Monday, March 18, 2013

Crossfit Inspired: Katrina Approved

This is one of my favorite Crossfit Inspired workouts!
I found out that I'm subbing a class Resistance Interval Plyo Something-or-other class at 8:30am
  (after teaching a sculpt class at 5:30am),
so this is what I'm going to make THEM do!
(I may sit there and sip some chocolate milk or something!)
*the numbers indicate how many you do per round, so 21 squats, 21 jump . . . then 18 squats, etc*

21-18-15-12-9-6-3

Squat (30+lbs bar)
Jump Jacks or Rope
Deadlifts (20+lbs)
Box Hops

Sadly, this won't fill the whole hour class, so we'll see what else I'll make them do. Try this routine at home! It's great and takes about 20 minutes after a proper warm-up! Add some
abs at the end and you have a stellar workout!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment