Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Product Review

Product Review: Jillian Michael's Jumpstart Kit

I am one of those people who does not necessarily agree with diet pills because the jittering bothers
me and I don't think they are really effective. I also don't agree with "fast cleanses" because
you may lose weight, but it doesn't stay off, and you have no energy to live your life (nor should you
be doing a lot of things anyway) when you are eating basically nothing.

I'm AM one of those people that like things that work well with my lifestyle and basically makes me not have to over-think things! That's why I decided to try out the Jumpstart Kit. 
My goal was NOT to lose weight, but to feel a little healthier and lose some inches if possible!

The breakdown: in two weeks you take 3 sets of pills. The first is a "detox and cleanse" pill that you take twice a day for a week. I honestly don't know if this is just a glorified fiber pill or what!

The second week is a probiotic pill and a "fat burner" pill. What I was impressed with the 
second week is the fact that the fat burner never once gave me the jitters (and I'm the type
who avoids Diet Coke after 3pm if I have to wake up early the next day!) and as far 
as I could tell, didn't contain any of those typical diet pill ingredients (green tea, caffeine, etc).

Did I lose weight in this two week trial run? No. But I wasn't thinking I would.
Did I lose inches in this little trial: YES! I lost 1/2 inch around my waist and 1 inch around my hips.
Not bad for just taking a couple of pills during my normal life!

Final Opinion: Not bad. The plus side was it made me drink way more water throughout my day 
(they suggest taking pills with a full glass, and doing that twice, plus the normal water bottle I drink at the gym and I was pretty much hitting the suggested healthy amount!). If you are wanting to start out a diet or healthy 
lifestyle, this isn't a bad way to get you started! And for only $20 and 2 weeks, its worth a shot, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment