Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Soreness 101

In light of yesterday's antics, today's post is about taking care of your sore muscles. 
Some believe that tylenol or ibuprofen are the key, or maybe a deep muscle massage!
Where I'm not denying that I would LOVE a massage, realistically, it's
not something I can do once a week or even once a month!
I'm not a pill pusher, nor do I avoid them, but I'm not really into popping pills every day.

So, what do I do to get rid of my soreness?

I hit the gym again the very next day!

Even if it's only to walk on a treadmill easily for 30 minutes, it's the quickest and easiest
way to get rid of the soreness AND I'm burning calories!
Double Bonus!
Finish up with a really nice stretch or a yoga class and your body will thank you tomorrow!

So when you are hurting, don't get lazy, but get moving!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment