Monday, August 5, 2013

Trying Something New: Kat's Move of the Day!

My New Year's Resolution was to post a workout daily and I obviously am slacking on that one,
so I decided to try something new! I've recently joined the world of "smart phones" and
"Instagram" and all those cool things, so I'm going to use the nice social media to
start posting Kat's Move of the Day!
On Instagram, you can search #katsmoveoftheday and you should be able to find the 
lovely me, looking ridiculous, trying to show a move!
To make it more entertaining, my 7 year old will likely be my camera-girl until schools starts.
Basically my head is missing in the first video! We tried about 4 times though and then Deckland
ran away, so the 5th was the winner!

Here's the link for today's move DIPS!
(I'm working on actually posting the video here!)

OR you can follow me on Instagram at ormson227 or facebook at Katrina Ormson!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment