Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Park Play

It's officially summertime and I've already found myself at the park MULTIPLE times
and I've come to the conclusion that I get BORED at parks.
As a mom, I generally get to sit on the sidelines and just relax. 
As a mom to a TODDLER however, I now actually have to follow him around 
making sure he doesn't hurt himself (or let's be honest, others.)!

So here is a move to give you something to do as you stand next to your child to make
sure they don't take out another child . . . and it's done on the MONKEY BARS!

HANGING KNEE RAISES
I would shoot for the middle picture for most of us out there. If you can get to picture
three, you are a ROCK STAR and should try it with your legs straight.

The nice thing about monkey bars is the fact that most of us are tall enough that our
feet will touch the ground so if we need a little "umph", we can jump into
it. The key is to NOT have to do this though and use your abs to do the knee lifting.

Just imagine the 6-pack that you are creating . . . one park trip at a time!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment