Monday, June 10, 2013

Oldie but Goodie

I have the tendency to look for the newest and greatest move when planning out my classes, 
but every now and then I pull out and old classic and FEEL it for the next couple days.

The latest OLDIE but GOODIE: Basic Crunch on a Ball.
I remember when these balls were crazy popular a few years ago, and 
I know thanks to that craze, must of us have these floating around our house, 
and most gyms have a collection.

Lie back with your lower back on the ball, and perform a crunch.
The added bonus of a ball, is your head will go lower than if you were just on the ground
which makes the crunch deeper. I feel it throughout my entire stomach region,
which is a total bonus for more bang for your buck (or more burn for your crunch!)!

Try it out (again) if it's been a while. Do as many reps of 16 as you can or just shoot 
for 100 total crunches. I almost guarantee you will feel it tomorrow!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment