Friday, June 11, 2010

Lack of training.

This week has started off bad, but ended okay. I went to the doctor on Monday for my knees because they have been consistantly hurting me. She gave me an Rx for an antiflamatory, which I don't know really help or not because I've been subbing like crazy. Monday I covered 3 classes, Tuesday I taught my two spin classes--then attempted swimming, but my swim bottoms would not stay up, Wednesday I ended up teaching 4 classes, Thursday thankfully only 1 (and then to the beach where I got fried), and Today I taught just one, and then swam some laps. I'm planning on swimming tomorrow before spin and before I officially put in my new swim time. Or maybe I'll just put it in.

Today's times:

6oom take one: 6 min 24 sec
600m take two: 6 min 3 sec

I think I'm going to put my time in as 6 min and 5 sec. Definitely quicker that my 7 min time I put in. If I can stay consistent . . . In other news, I got an email about swimming in the actual pool for the tri. I'm hoping I can pull that off a couple of times to get used to swimming 50m straight instead of 25m. I hope it'll help with my time. Who knows though. Next week I'm back to working on my running. I'm going to make Jon help me change my tire (the tube is basically a dud) and then maybe get some bike time in! I miss my bike and would really like to do well in that area also.

No comments:

Post a Comment