Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's Getting Close!

These pass couple of weeks I've been focusing on my running and I'm proud to say I can now run 3 miles! Tonight I think I did my all time best running a straight up 3 miles in 31.5minutes. I have felt the need to puke since then, but what can you do! I did a practice tri tonight with running, then teaching my spin class, then going to the pool and swimming laps. It's a downer swimming at the actual pool because I was rockin' a 6 min 300m, and now I'm closer to a 7 min 300m which is what my original time was. I did get it down to about a 6 min 50 sec, but I doubt I'll get any closer to my goal. Oh well. At least I know I can hack each event! Jon and I changed my bike tire tonight--an adventure in and of itself. I need to pick up some more tubes. I think I may be out. Well, I should have one more. The race is on Sunday, I pick up my race pack on Thursday, and I'm already nervous! At least swimming I've met a lot of people doing this for the first time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment