Friday, April 9, 2010

Ugh!

Today has kind of been a great and frustrating day. Great because Jon got off early and we went to Zoobilee and had a blast at the zoo. Frustrating because I retook my VO2 Max and it lowered. What?! Okay, it really was not surprise because I took 10 days off for a trip to Idaho where I only biked twice (once for 30 minutes of hills and the other for a 5 mile loop around our block). That was my grand total exercising for the trip when my body is use to basically 10+ hours a week. Anyhoo, I thought I would do at least a bit better, but my return to reality week this week made me realize how quickly I lose what I do! Oh well. I was kind of bummed. Tomorrow I'm doing the Ram Challenge and shooting for 75 miles. Stoked about this ride because the weather is suppose to be gorgeous (but possibly breezy). Next downer. I looked at the expected forcast for next weekend--the weekend of this ride I've been stressing over--mind you this weekend is like 75* and partly cloudy--next weekend, thunderstorms and 80* which means HUMID. Are you kidding me?! They had this issue last year and only got to ride one day (this wouldn't be that bad in my opinion!) but I was really hoping for good weather. Ugh! Please pray for nice weather next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment