Friday, April 16, 2010

It's here!

Tomorrow is the big day--what I've been "training" for (or at least stressing over) since October (or December . . . it's all a blurrr!). It looks like we'll be getting rain, and I really should be asleep right now because I'm getting picked up at 4:15 AM. (who do they think I am?!) I'm so excited and so scared, but I just pray all will go well, and I have to remember who this is for. Ever since I've signed up to ride, I've found out so many people I know have been connected with MS. Whether it be family members, spouses, friends, or whatever, their lives have been touched. It's these people I ride for and others I don't know. I'm overwhelmed with the sheer number of people who will be out there riding for this cause. It's AWESOME and I get to be a part of it! Next post will be how it went!

No comments:

Post a Comment