Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Final Countdown

The ride is almost here! I can't believe months of waiting and all the sudden I'm not feeling so sure about it. I most worried about the rain, wind, and my knees and shins. My knees have really been bothering me lately and that's not good when riding 80+ miles two days in a row. I am excited about my team and actually the stay in La Grange! It sounds like it'll be a lot of fun!

I've been writing my to-do lists and editing my packing list, and I hope I'll remember everything, not pack too much, and not lose anything. It's only overnight, but it's amazing how long my list is. Everything from going out and getting a rain poncho/jacket thing, to a different type of knee brace, to remembering tylenol pm and shampoo! I don't know exactly what to expect, and I think if this was the 8th time I was riding it, I wouldn't know what to expect!

No comments:

Post a Comment