Monday, October 18, 2010

What to do?

The registration for the 2011 MS 150 opens up on Wednesday and I'm at a complete loss of what to do. I would LOVE to do it again. I really would. It was so challenging yet rewarding even though I really hated it multiple times during the whole event. My problem is, we want to get pregnant again. So, if I do get pregnant, I wouldn't really be wanting to ride that far. If I don't get pregnant, I'll be super mad that I missed out on doing it. It's not an event to sign up for last minute either thanks to the money you HAVE to raise (oh yeah, and registration closes after so many people sign up). It really did take me 5 months to raise the dough this year. I already have a team I would ride with again too. Ugh! I just don't know. There are other MS rides throughout the summer also, that I guess I could join in on depending on what happens. I hate putting my life on hold on the chances that something may or may not happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment